A night to remember

McLean PTSA to hold All-Night Graduation Party
Courtesy of Pamela Williams
Seniors of the Class of 2023 play poker at last year’s All Night Graduation Party. This year’s graduation party, scheduled for June 4, will feature similar activities.

The McLean PTSA is set to host the senior All-Night Graduation Party (ANGP) for seniors on June 4 at 11 p.m. The ANGP, featuring several activities, is a final opportunity for the senior class to convene and celebrate together.

“The activities for this year’s event were selected based on a survey sent out to the Class of 2024,” PTSA Vice President of Programs Pamela Williams said. “The event will include many fun activities including a DJ, casino tables, a money machine, a photo booth, caricature and airbrush artists and much more.”

Given how graduation nights can sometimes end in accidents due to student substance usage, the PTSA seeks to provide an alcohol and drug free graduation party.

“We believe that providing this event is important because it provides a safe late-night alternative that is crucial to the safety of our graduates,” Williams said. 

As perhaps the last night the senior class will spend in their high school, the PTSA hopes to make it memorable.

“Through the collective efforts of the PTSA and the parent volunteers, we put together a fun, safe event that allows the graduating class to celebrate with each other one last time,” Williams said. “This year we are honored to celebrate the Class of 2024 and look forward to enjoying this event with the graduates.”

If you are interested, click the link below to support the ANGP:

app.memberhub.gives/mclean2024angp