Fall for fall fashion trends

A cardigan layered over a dress with accessories can look so chic.

It’s that time of the year when the weather gets colder, the leaves start to fall, and the sweaters to emerge. Be ready to face the fall with the latest fashion trends that keep you warm and chic at the same time.

Winter White

Instead of reaching for dark colors during the fall, try white for a change. White goes with almost every color or print and looks sophisticated. It can be dressed up or down simply by switching a few other pieces like shoes or jewelry.

Plaid

Classic prints are in for the season, and plaid can look so casual yet fashionable if worn right. Try to incorporate plaid in tops, jackets, tights, and even skirts.

Leopard

Leopard print is one of those trends that have been in style for a long time and will probably continue to be for even longer. It can be featured in a piece as simple as a scarf or as flashy as a maxi dress. Nevertheless, a little leopard can go a long way, so don’t overdo it!

Layering

Layering is possibly the easiest way to stay warm and look cute this fall. Cardigans, sweaters, and scarves are the most common pieces to use for layering. Next time, throw a cozy cardigan over your favorite summer dress and adds some tights to make the perfect dressy fall outfit.

Leather

While leggings and skinny jeans seem to be staples of every girl’s casual, warm outfit, leather everything is huge this season. Leather can transform an outfit from edgy to classic with the help of the other components of the outfit. From a leather jacket, skirt, to pants, take a chance on leather this fall.