Prism is the Perfect Album

Prism is the Perfect Album

On Oct. 22, Katy Perry released her album, Prism. It features her number one hit, “Roar,” and a variety of other pop songs that can only be mastered by Perry herself.

“Roar” is the first song in the album, and it gives a clear and powerful message: to stand up for yourself and speak up. Perry definitely does not hold back as she belts out the lyrics, “You’re gonna hear me ROAR!” It is the strongest song on the album.

The second song, “Legendary Lovers,” has a beautiful chorus and perfect background music. It has a sad mood as she compares herself to legendary people, such as Cleopatra and Juliet. The thing that ruins the song however, is the fact that she imitates animals near the end of the song, which changes the listener’s mood.

“Birthday” is a fun song that makes listeners want to get up and dance to the beat. There is a happy theme to the song, which is definitely surprising after listening to the previous song.

The worst song on this album is “This is How we Do” because of its sloppiness. The song sounds messy and the most unfavorable part is when Perry starts speaking. She says, “It’s no big deal” over and over again.

The last song, “Choose Your Battles,” has a great tune, but it should have been the strongest and the most meaningful.

Overall, this album has a fantastic quality of music and proves to be Perry’s best one yet.

Summary of my Article:

On Oct. 22, Katy Perry released her album, “Prism,” which was phenomenal. Almost all of the songs had a great mood and tune, while delivering a strong and powerful message. There were very few problems, which included strange animal imitations, and repetition. However, this was by far the best from Katy Perry.