May 10 Bulletin

[list style=’arrow’] [list_item] This week is teacher appreciation week! Be sure to thank all your favorite teachers for the hard work they’ve done this year.  [/list_item] [list_item]  All senior members of the Science National Honor Society should check their emails or the Facebook group for information about graduation cords. [/list_item] [list_item]  Anyone wishing to audition for next year’s choirs should stop by the choral room today to get information or talk with Ms. Martin. Auditions for Madrigals and Armonia will be held next Thursday. [/list_item] [list_item]  Come try something new. McLean Colorguard is looking for new recruits for the 2013 fall season. Interest meetings will be held after school from 2:15-3:15 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14, and Thursday, May 16, in the auditorium. Students with dance, gymnastics, or performance backgrounds are needed but anyone who wants to check it out and learn some new skills is invited to come. Go to mcleanguard.org or email [email protected] for more information. [/list_item] [list_item] Today is the last day to register personal devices, such as laptops, eReaders, and tablets in order to have permission to use them at school. Come to the library during any lunch. [/list_item] [list_item] Is the cost of a prom dress weighing heavily on your wallet?  If so, then stop by the Fair Oaks Prom Dress Shop at Fair Oaks Mall to find the dress of your dreams at no cost to you! See Ms. Fargo in the silver hallway for specific dates and times. [/list_item] [/list]