April 24 Bulletin

April 24 Bulletin
[list style=’arrow’] [list_item] The Tartan literary magazine needs your submissions! Please send your creative writing, whether it’s a short story, a poem, or something else entirely, to [email protected] as soon as possible to see your work in print! [/list_item] [list_item]  Any student who has not yet registered for this year’s AP exams needs to see Mr. Humbert in S121 to complete all the necessary paperwork as soon as possible. [/list_item] [list_item]  The ICU club is holding a meeting tomorrow at 2:15 p.m. in the lecture hall. [/list_item] [list_item]  The McLean Theatre Department will be performing <i>Our Town</i> April 25-27 at 7 p.m. Come check it out! [/list_item] [list_item] Students for Sustainable Fashion will be having a bake sale on Thursday and the following Monday after school at the main entrance. They’re fundraising for a fashion show at the end of the year – if you’re interested in modeling or designing please contact Isabel Zapata or Marielle Burt. Please stop by and buy one of their incredible treats! [/list_item] [list_item] Project Enlightenment members, please check your emails today in order to obtain more information concerning this weekend. [/list_item] [/list]