March 22 Bulletin

[list style=’arrow’][box style=’note’] The Daily Bulletin will resume after spring break. Enjoy your time off next week, McLean! [/box] [list_item]  The library will be closed immediately after school today. [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item]   Any student interested in running for class council, SGA, or SAC office should come by the leadership room, B175/177, to get the election packet. Campaigning begins soon, so get your forms in! [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item]   Come check out the McLean HS Jazz Ensemble at Chantilly HS, where they will be competing in an annual jazz festival! The judges in this competition take audience reaction into consideration, so the more people show up, the better! Performance start time is 5 pm.[/list_item]<br/>

[list_item]   The results of the matchmaking surveys are in! Find out your best and worst love and friendship matches by purchasing your lists in R133 during all lunches today. You can get a list of just the matches in your grade and a list of the matches in all grades. Each list is 3 dollars, but you can get both lists for 5 dollars! All proceeds go to support The Highlander newsmagazine. [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item]   Chess club will be meeting on Monday, April 1, in room R133. [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item] The Young Conservatives will be having a meeting on Thursday, April 4; Democrats and Republicans are welcome. There will be a friendly group discussion/debate. Food will be provided.  [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item] The writing center will be closed all week. National English Honor Society will be having tutoring sessions after school on select Mondays. Sign up at the writing center sign up table soon to secure a spot! [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item] The silver computer lab is now open every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday until 5:30 p.m. Feel free to come and get your work done! [/list_item] <br/>

[list_item]  Lunch and Learning is now open during A, C, and D lunch in the college and career center. Anyone who needs help with their classes is welcome to come. [/list_item] <br/>

[/list]