T-minus 9 days!

School is almost done with only two weeks left

McLean High School is wrapping up with school ending on June 13. The seniors graduated on June 3.

Skye Sunderhauf, Reporter

How ready are you for summer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Every weekday, students at McLean High School get up too early and go to bed too late. That’s the life of a high school student, a continuing cycle of work.

Luckily, there are only nine days of school left! As we enter our second to last week of school, the summer is approaching quickly. However, finals are also right around the corner.

This upcoming week is all about finishing final projects, while the last week is when all the finals are. Monday through Wednesday of the final week are when all the finals are. The last day, Thursday June 13, is a half day where all the students get to see their teachers for about fifteen minutes in each class.

The seniors are graduating tomorrow, on Monday, June 3, and rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors are realizing how quickly high school flies by. Whether high school is fun or not, looking back on the year, it went by fast. But now, there are only two weeks left until summer!

These weeks, especially the last one, are stressful because of final tests and projects. But, once school is over, we have about two and a half months of relaxation! Students won’t have to think about grades or future lives.

After high school is over, it seems like childhood is over. All students have to make the most of the time we have throughout high school and just have fun being kids. It’s all about an important balance of school and serious things and living life and doing crazy things.