Leesburg’s Luckiest Location

Lucketts vintage store in Leesburg takes spotlight
Happy go lucky — Lucketts three day fall market gets over 10,000 customers yearly in search of a perfect match for their house.

If you’re looking to buy anything from couches to cars, Lucketts Vintage Store is the place to go. Lucketts has been providing high-quality antiques in the Leesburg area since its founding in 1879.

Lucketts is a three-story building located in the heart of Loudoun County. The store features over 30 different venders throughout 25 rooms.

Outside of the physical store, visitors are met with a huge willow tree surrounded by little shacks filled with different types of seasonal goods. During fall, the shacks are adorned with succulents, pumpkins and assorted pieces of furniture.

Upon customers walking into the store, customers are greeted with a fall scented aroma. Shoppers can view dozens of different little nooks and crannies to explore and random themed rooms like a costume room, rooms filled with candles and soaps, a room with pictures and books, and more.

Lucketts store owner Suzanne Eblen was there from the start. Turning an abandoned old Lucketts store into a hip vintage store in 1996.

“It’s really a cool place, every room looks different depending on the vendor.” Eblen said, “people come from all around Virginia to pick up furniture, or just see vintage items.”

Sophomore Gracie Tripp attended a trip to Lucketts this fall. Tripp likes vintage shops and is inspired by vibrant colors, themed rooms and most of all funny trinkets. She tends to find inspiration in the small things and Lucketts provides a place to find all your wants.“It was a calming and unique experience, I got to see a lot of different antique items.” Tripp said.

Lori Mckeever, a former student at Marshall High School and former owner of the McKeever’s Pub in Mclean. After being open for 30 years she decided to move to Loudoun County, opening Eagletree Winery since 1999. Jeff Judge, Eagletree’s head chef, also happened to go to Mclean High School and has been the restaurant’s chef for over 25 years.

“It’s such an amazing thing to have Luckett;s as an attraction,” McKeever said. “It really builds a community, and brings more people to local restaurants.”

Over the years, Lucketts has become more and more popular, becoming a premier destination for locals and tourists alike.
Overall, Lucketts provides a comforting and unique shopping experience for all. Whether you’re looking to shop or just have a good time flipping through antique items, add Lucketts Antique shop to the fall bucket list.