Long Live A$AP

On May 26, A$AP Rocky released his sophomore album called At. Long. Last ASAP. With receiving nothing but positive feedback, it raised its way up to the top. With not producing an album in two years, this was a way for Rocky to make a comeback into the Hip Hop industry.

The album features many different artist that he hasn’t before like Future, Miguel and many more who were also featured on the album.  One of the artist on Rocky’s album named Joe Fox is a guitarist who was found playing out on the streets of London. No one has never heard of Fox until now with being on most of Rocky’s album. The songs on the album are a combination of feeling calm, for example his song called L$D has a very smooth and mello tone that makes you just want to drive with your windows down and cruise. Also another feeling that would describe how you would feel is pumped. Many pf Rocky’s songs on this album are up beat that you could listen to when you’re working on that summer bod.

Some songs that are recommended to listen to and jam out to would be, Electric Body, Fine Whine, Lord Pretty Flacko Joyde 2, and Canal St. 

If I had to rate this album on a scale of 1-5, I would give it a 5 because for this being Rocky’s second album he has set the bars high for other rappers. This album is great to start the summer off.

By: Monique Ford and Danielle Walker

The cover of Rocky's second album. Rocky hasn't produced an album within two years.
The cover of Rocky’s second album. Rocky hasn’t produced an album within two years.