Prepare for the upcoming season of McLean’s favorite show

“The Bachelorette” stirs excitement for McLean students

Alex Mandanas, Managing Editor

As Colton Underwood’s season came to a close, many dedicated fans in “Bachelor Nation,” the cringe-y conglomeration of fans of The Bachelor, began to wonder: who is our next Bachelorette?

I consider The Bachelor a guilty pleasure show. Concerns of the outward sexism dissipate during the season as I spend my Monday nights watching the sometime three hour episodes and Tuesday afternoons (obnoxiously) talking about what happened the night before.  

So when Hannah Brown, the awkward pageant girl from Alabama, was selected, I was surprisingly happy. Early on in the season, she was almost universally hated for her weird date with Colton, inability to make a toast, and drama with fan-favorite Caelynn Miller-Keyes.

However, after a couple episodes where the good parts of her personality were highlighted, she was redeemed.

On the “After the Final Rose” special, Hannah got to meet some of five of the contestants who will be vying for her heart in the upcoming season. Later, ABC dropped the full list of her suitors– some look promising while others certainly do not.

In anticipation for Hannah’s season of The Bachelorette, here’s a quiz (based entirely on the promo pictures from ABC’s page) telling you which of Hannah’s men you should give your final rose to.