Jan. 4 Bulletin

Jan. 4 Bulletin
[list style=’arrow’] [list_item] Project Enlightenment members are asked to check their email accounts immediately for important information regarding next week’s planning meeting. Your feedback is required. [/list_item] [list_item] Ledo Pizza Night: Come on out the second Tuesday of every month and enjoy a delicious meal at Ledo Pizza on Leesburg Pike by Trader Joe’s. Ten percent of the profits will go to the class of 2015. Jan. 8 is the next date, so plan to come on by any time after 5 p.m. [/list_item] [list_item] The Special Olympics basketball team has two games this Saturday at Heritage High School in Leesburg. The first game is at 1 p.m. against Oakton, with the second game at 2:30 p.m. The athletes love to see friendly faces of teachers and students, so if you have the chance, come on out and cheer them on. Jan. 26 is the FANQUEST game here at McLean. The team will be playing Oakton again. Last year it was standing room only at Oakton, with the majority of fans being Highlanders. Festivities start around 6 p.m., but come early if you want a seat. Please help spread the word. [/list_item] [list_item] If you’d like to submit an announcement to be read on the morning news show and posted on The Highlander website, please send it to [email protected]. [/list_item] [/list]