Dec. 17 Bulletin

Dec. 17 Bulletin
[list style=’arrow’]

[list_item] McLean is participating in Toys for Tots! Please drop new toys off in room S114 by 11 a.m. tomorrow, December 18, to support this cause. Last year, 200 toys were collected for McLean children in need, and we hope to break that record this year. [/list_item]
[list_item] There is an URGENT emergency meeting today in Mr. Howarth’s room, Y201, at 2:10 p.m. It is of the utmost importance that you hear about upcoming major events! Please attend. Email Mr. H if you have questions or concerns. [/list_item]
[list_item] ALL FRESHMEN!!! This Wednesday, you have Big Mac Connect Groups. Join your Big Macs for a holiday celebration during the first half of Highlander Time. If you have forgotten where you meet, the locations are posted by the cafeteria, lecture hall, and front bulletin board. See you Wednesday morning!. [/list_item]
[list_item] The freshman class will be selling candy canes during all lunches today. They are two for $1. They will be delivered to students’ second period classes on Wednesday, December 19. Write a message, or send it anonymously! [/list_item]
[list_item] There will be a STAND meeting Tuesday, December 18, after school in B154. [/list_item]
[list_item] Do you play guitar? Do you want to learn? MHS is hoping to start a guitar class next school year, but they need YOU to help make it happen. Stop by the front table in the cafeteria this week during all lunches for more information. They’ll be having an informal jam session at the lunches as well, so feel free to bring a guitar! Questions? Contact Mrs. LaBrie in the orchestra room. [/list_item]
[list_item] There will be NO parent-teen driving presentation tonight. The next one will be February 11. [/list_item]
[list_item] The Book Club’s December read is Moonwalking with Einstein. The book discussion will be today after school in the library. [/list_item]
[list_item] The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow, December 18, in Coach Muskett’s room. [/list_item]
[list_item] Come to the FCA meeting in the cafeteria tomorrow, December 18, at 2:10 p.m. for food, fellowship, and fun with a holiday theme. Bring your friends! [/list_item]
[/list]