Dec. 11 Bulletin

Dec. 11 Bulletin
[list style=’arrow’] [list_item] McLean is participating in Toys for Tots! Please drop off new toys in room S114 by December 18 to support this cause. Last year, 200 toys were collected for McLean children in need, and we hope to break that record this year. [/list_item]
[list_item] Ledo Pizza Night: Come on out the second Tuesday of every month and enjoy a delicious meal at Ledo Pizza on Leesburg Pike by Trader Joe’s. Ten percent of the profits will go to the class of 2015. The first night is tonight, December 11. Come on by any time after 5:00 p.m. [/list_item]
[list_item] There will be NO parent-teen driving presentation next Monday. The next one will be February 11. [/list_item]
[list_item] The Book Club’s December read is Moonwalking with Einstein. The book discussion will be on Monday, December 17, after school in the library. [/list_item]
[list_item] The culinary club is taking part in Blessing Bags that provides gallon sized plastic bags full of holiday goodies for individuals in need. The club is collecting non-perishable ready-made food items and personal hygiene items. All items are being collected in the gourmet foods kitchen, room 112. All proceeds will be taken to homeless shelters in the DC area. The deadline for donations is December 14. [/list_item]
[list_item] The next CPP meeting is Thursday, December 13, at 2:15 p.m. in the College and Career Center. [/list_item]
[/list]