Don’t let Piper Chapman ruin your final grades

Orange is the New Black features Taylor Schilling as Piper Chapman,  the shows main character. It will return for a third season on June 12th and has already been renewed for a fourth.
Orange is the New Black features Taylor Schilling as Piper Chapman, the show’s main character. It will return for a third season on June 12th and has already been renewed for a fourth.
Orange is the New Black features Taylor Schilling as Piper Chapman,  the show's main character. It will return for a third season on June 12th and has already been renewed for a fourth.

Attention, non-senior Highlanders! The third season of Netflix’s hit original series, Orange is the New Blackis being released on June 12th. In keeping with most Netflix shows, every episode of the season will be released on the same day, which, coincidentally, is the Friday before finals. It is my sincerest hope that the rest of the McLean population is better at scheduling their day than I am, because I, for one, know that this will consume my weekend and perhaps ruin my final grades. For those who share my weakness for a riveting plot, I’d like to offer some helpful advice.

1) Delete your Netflix app. You may end up re-downloading it later, but taking away the app is the most surefire way to make sure that you don’t use it.

2) Watch the show after studying as a reward. If denying yourself Netflix completely is going to be a problem, consider watching episodes after you’ve done a bit of studying to reward yourself.

3) Calculate the lowest score you can get on the final without failing the class. If you can get a 50% and still pass, study accordingly.