Reasons to Love Winter; don’t let the winter blues get to you

photo+credit+to+christmasstockimages.com+on+Google+Images+under+a+creative+license+
photo credit to christmasstockimages.com on Google Images under a creative license

Sure, the Groundhog saw its shadow this year, but that’s no reason to get down.  During the cold winter months it is quite easy to start to feel depressed. The gray sky’s , freezing temperatures and the flu are enough to make anyone to yearn for the warm spring sun.

However, winter has its many blessings. There’s nothing quite like waking up to a soft blanket of snow on the ground after sleeping in from a delay. And who can forget all the great memories you made as a kid building snow men, making snow angels, and sledding down hills with your friends.

Winter also serves as a perfect excuse to light a fire and read a novel with a cup of hot cocoa. So, the next time the winter blues get to you, remember winter comes and goes like every other season and spring is right around the corner, so try to enjoy it while it lasts.